The Future of Tourism and Sports
Digitalisation, Virtual Reality & New Technologies
Welcome to the Austria Showcase The Future of Tourism and Sports: Digitalisation, Virtual Reality & New Technologies!
At this matchmaking event we will highlight practices, trends and strategies for a successful digital transformation in the tourism and leisure industry. Providers from Austria will introduce their innovations, especially with a focus on rising technologies like IoT, data management, VR, AR and AI.
The main objective is to generate new business contacts and to enable information exchange in this industry. Attendees will be able to better understand challenges as well as innovative solutions for the tourism sector and to find the right partner for their digital transformation.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the tourism industry severely, but new technologies and sustainable products can accelerate the recovery.
Join us to innovate and connect internationally!
Whom you will meet?
- Austrian and Slovenian companies as well as start-ups with innovative products, services or know-how in the field of:
- software & IT, digitalisation,
- smart technology, Internet of Things (IoT), virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI), data management, mobile technology,
- tourism, sports and leisure,
- hospitality and event management,
- culture and lifestyle.
- Representatives of Slovenian municipalities, tourism companies and organisations, travel industry experts and agents, sales companies and distributors as well as other
companies looking for innovative solutions, new products and partners
During this matchmaking event the participants can explore the unique opportunity to:
- showcase their products, technologies, research and innovation projects, business needs etc.,
- identify potential partners and establish cross-border business contacts,
- share ideas and experiences, generate leads,
- discuss and develop new project ideas at an international level,
- get inspired by professionals and success stories from the industry.
When & where?
Face-to-face meetings will take place online on 18th May via the b2match platform.
- Registration possible until 17th May 2021. Please register untill 3rd May to have the best B2B options.
- Booking of B2B meetings will be possible from 3rd May until 18th May 2021.
- The official language of the event is English.